welded yagi antenna
RFI 11dBi Yagi Antenna - Fully Welded Aluminium - 806-896MHz
RFI 11dBi YB806 Telstra Yagi Directional Antenna
· Fully welded construction for maximum performance and reliability
· Extremely durable, long MTBF
· Can be configured in stacks or bays for higher gain applications
· Short low loss cable tail with N-female connector
· Australian manufactured and warrantied.
· This is a very high quality antenna designed for applications requiring high performance, low passive inter-modulation, and very low VSWR
· This type of antenna is typically deployed in 3G M2M control applications such as smart metering, water monitoring, etc.
· The YB806 Series are high gain Low PIM Yagi antennas which provide excellent point to point communications in RF control, short or long haul link, point to multi-point and other applications calling for highly directional antennas
· YB806 Series antennas exhibit narrow beamwidths (comparatively) and high front to back ratios to help minimise any potential interference to and from other systems
· The feed element of each antenna is of full folded dipole construction, welded to the mounting boom for maximum bandwidth, low intermodulation performance and reliability
· The passive elements are through mounted to the circular boom section and welded at each side before plating
· The alodine protective finish provides a conductive surface to ensure effective earthing of the antenna when mounting.
CB radio B antenna
Two way radio antenna
Boat use antenna
Amateur Radio antenna